When you buy a trailer for sports mobiles, you want it to hold up through the years. However, exposure to the elements can cause wear and tear, shorting the trailers' useful life. Trailers see everything from mud, snow, water to small rocks, which cause deterioration of your trailer's flooring.
However, Prosurfaces has come up with the best solution in the market place today. Flexstone provides a durable surface that lasts for up to 30 years. Our product is made from polyurethane. It has been used for years for decking and waterproofing for years because of its numerous advantages:
- Durability: Prosurfaces’s Flexstone product is made durable so that heavy transport ATVs, motorcycles, snowmobiles and other toys do not damage the flooring. The material has a 30-year warranty proving its durability.
- Loudness: Flexstone flooring absorbs noise making your trailer quieter.
- Look: Flexstone comes in a variety of colours and designs.
- Water resistance: As mention, water can cause significant issues for trailer flooring. Having the best water-resistant product in the market place today is critical for ensuring longevity. If this type of flooring, you wouldn’t have to worry about mould or milder rotting your floor.
- Cost: While there is a cost to protect your investment, this cost can be considered an investment. Not only will lengthen the use of your trailer, but it will also improve the resale of your trailer.
- Low maintenance: Flexstone flooring is the lowest maintenance flooring. It is incredibly durable and is extremely difficult to tear. However, in the unlikely event, there is a tear, there is no need to replace the entire flooring, fix the spot that has been damaged
- Chemical resistance: Flexstone trailer flooring is resistant against chemical spills such as oils, gas or any other chemicals.
- Insulation: Flexstone provides a level of installation for your trailer.
- Slip resistance: With all that snow or water, its nice to know that Flexstone is slip-resistant.
Call us when you want the longest lasting water resistant trailer flooring