Prosurfaces’s Veterinary Clinic Flooring
Prosurfaces searched out the best industry flooring for veterinary clinics - Polylast SurfaceGuard with Microban® Antimicrobial Technology. This product is the unique and advanced flooring for Veterinary clinics. The benefits of the flooring are:
- Reduced operating costs.
- Improved sanitation.
- Long lasting, a permanent surface that installed, custom on site.
- The Improved comfort of patients and their owners.
- Polylast slip-resistant Veterinary Clinic Flooring is a patented and proprietary surface made from 100% recycled rubber combined with U.S. primers, binders, and finishes.
- Improved safety and comfort for your patient. The product absorbs 40-50% of the impact shock on joints, hooves & paws preventing injury.
- On an unprotected surface, bacteria can double in number every 20 minutes. Microban® Antimicrobial Technology is in the flooring during the manufacturing process giving an added level of protection against the growth of bacteria caused by urine and feces on the floor.
- Finally, Polylast Veterinary Clinic Flooring is a non-porous surface, which means it is completely impervious to liquids both on the surface and from below and is ASTM tested showing its resistance to a wide range of chemicals, cleaners and solutions.