When your driveway gets to be 20 years plus in age, there are typically a number of issues with it, including:
- Cracks that resemble shattered glass.
- Significant cracks both depth and width.
- And crumbling concrete that general ruins the aesthetics of your driveway and your home.
- Or maybe just weeds growing out of the cracks.
Most consumers think about replacing the driveway, which is an expensive option. A better option is using Prosurfaces's advanced resurfacing services and products - Flexstone and Polylast.
The benefits of resurfacing your driveway, instead of replacing it are:
- It can solve widespread damage without digging up the driveway, foundations and all.
- It is more aesthetically appealing then concrete driveways.
- You'll never have to do minor driveway repairs again - filling small cracks or holes.
- It last longer.
- It is cheaper.
So as long as your foundation is solid, resurfacing using Prosurfaces's advanced resurfacing products and services is better for your wallet, your time and your peace of mind.